Kamikaze was a tactic in which one starfighter, capital ship, or other vehicle, often loaded with explosives, would deliberately ram a target, often causing massive damage.
- During the Battle of Ryloth, Anakin Skywalker used the heavily damaged Defender to ram into Mar Tuuk's Droid Control Ship and destroy it while Anakin himself escaped by using an escape pod.
- During the Battle of Sullust, TJ-912 ordered one of her Hyena-class bombers to make a suicide run on the hangar of a Providence-class dreadnought in order to kill Ventress, which had a confrontation with the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker.
- A derelict Venator-class Star Destroyer was hijacked by various CIS droids, commanded by a super tactical droid, equipped with Rhydonium canisters, and then sent on a collision course with the space station Valor, with D-Squad being the only ones able to prevent the attack.
- During the Battle of Atollon, Commander Jun Sato rammed Phoenix Nest into Admiral Kassius Konstantine's Interdictor-class Star Destroyer to allow Ezra Bridger to escape so that he can get help from Sabine Wren.
- In the Battle of Endor, a Rebel pilot, Green Leader Arvel Crynyd, piloted his severely damaged A-wing into the bridge of the Super Star Destroyer Executor. This sent the massive vessel straight into a doomed collision with the Death Star II.
- During the attack on the Resistance fleet, after the Supremacy started shooting down the U-55 orbital loadlifters, Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo used the Raddus to ram it into the Mega-class Star Dreadnought at lightspeed, destroying itself and several of the escorting Resurgent-class Star Destroyers in the process.