Kardue'sai'Malloc, also known as Labria, was a Devaronian male who was a patron of Chalmun's Cantina on Tatooine shortly before the Battle of Yavin. Kardue'sai'Malloc was a cruel army captain on his homeworld Devaron who committed deadly crimes. He fled his wicked past and one of the the galaxy's highest bounties and lived under the alias Labria in Mos Eisley on Tatooine, where he tried to pass as a major informant. He was, in truth however, a terrible spy.
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- "The Secrets of Long Snoot"—From a Certain Point of View
- Star Wars: Force Collection (First identified as Kardue'sai'Malloc)
- (First identified as Labria)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition