Biology and appearanceEdit
The amphibious Karkarodons had tall, slim bodies with webbed hands and feet. Their shark-like heads had pointed noses, gill slits, and many rows of razor-sharp teeth, which they used when attacking and eating. Karkarodons were skilled and fast swimmers, with Separatist Droid Army commander Riff Tamson being able to keep up with a Republic OMS Devilfish sub. They attacked by grabbing the target and used their jaws for ripping and tearing.
In 21 BBY, during the Clone Wars, Separatist Commander Riff Tamson led the Confederacy during the Battle of Mon Cala. During the attempted execution of Lee-Char, three unidentified Karkarodons served as the would be executioners.
Later, another unidentified Karkarodon was imprisoned in the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center, and provoked Rako Hardeen, (Obi-Wan Kenobi in disguise) getting his hand stabbed with a fork as a result.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Mission on Iceberg Three" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Aquatic Assault"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Prisoners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 128
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.26
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded