Karlus Stee was a fair skinned human male with black hair, who worked as a croupier at the Canto Casino in the city of Canto Bight on the planet Cantonica. In the year 34 ABY, he was managing a Hazard Toss table in the casino where Count Sosear Latta scored a perfect cross-cap, which earned a cheer from a crowd of humans watching. Stee watched Latta closely as he played to ensure the count was not cheating, but believed he was playing cleanly. The croupier wore a green waistcoat with yellow patterning in casino livery over a white shirt with a red shimmersilk cumberbund, as well as black pants with red and yellow patterning and a black hat.
Behind the scenesEdit
Karlus Stee first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Karlus Stee)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – The Official Collector's Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi