|Kashi Mer Dynasty|
|Type of government||
| Historical information
Sometime before 4000 BBY
The dynasty reached its height as the culture discovered ways in which to control and manipulate "the Breath," also known as the Force.
The culture was wiped out when the primary star supporting Kashi went supernova in 25,000 BBY, and the entire system was destroyed. Prior to this, the Kashi Mer talisman was stolen from the planet, and the supernova occurred shortly after the thief, Reda Jalooz returned to the planet seeking forgiveness. The Orixon Nebula's black halo is the remnant of the planet.
The monarchy was guarded by the Royale Macheteros.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi Companion (First appearance)
- "Relic"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6
- Classic Adventures: Volume Four - The Best of the Journal
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- The Essential Guide to Warfare