Katuunko was the King of the planet Toydaria and the Toydarian species during the Clone Wars. With honesty and his people's safety as his greatest concerns, he initially kept his homeworld neutral in the conflict, but after agreeing to aid the suffering Twi'leks of the planet Ryloth when asked by the Galactic Republic he decided it was time to make a choice.
Katuunko arranged for a secret meeting with Jedi Grand Master Yoda on the neutral moon of Rugosa, but the arrangement was discovered by the Confederacy of Independent Systems and Sith apprentice Asajj Ventress was sent to disrupt it. Yoda successfully defeated Ventress's forces and earned the Toydarian allegiance, after which Katuunko began representing the Toydarians in the Galactic Senate.
Count Dooku eventually arranged for Ventress's replacement, Savage Opress, to capture Katuunko alive but the apprentice killed the King instead by force choking him, and throwing his corpse to the ground in the Toydarian Throne Room. When Dooku found out about this, he got very infuriated with Savage.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers" (Appears as a corpse in flashback(s))
- ; image #7 (of 29)