|Chronological and political information|
- "I'm not finished yet, sir. We can do this, General!"
- ―Clone Captain Keeli, speaking to Ima-Gun Di during their final stand on Ryloth
Clone trooper captain Keeli was at some point during the war dispatched to serve under Jedi General Ima-Gun Di, and help Twi'lek freedom fighters under Gen. Cham Syndulla on Ryloth. Master Di's troops began to run perilously low on men, food, and medical aid. Seeing their dangerous situation, the general devised a plan to cut off all alleys of attack except for one, and to summarily channel the battle droids through it in a desperate attempt to buy the Twi'leks time to escape over the mountains.
This plan worked, and the droids began to stream into the pass. Keeli's forces were decimated to the last man, including Keeli and Di. Keeli had been knocked unconscious by a thermal detonator in the course of the fighting, but as Di was being overrun by the droids, he regained his footing and kept fighting. He helped fend off the surrounding droids with Master Ima-Gun Di. While back-to-back with his Jedi general, Keeli was shot twice to the chest by the droids. Soon after, Di was overrun and killed, but their efforts were not to be in vain for the Twi'leks escaped and got their food and medical supplies.
Behind the scenesEdit
Like all clones in the series, Keeli was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- "Mythmakers"—Star Wars Insider 121 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.12
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Three
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide