- "Um, yes. Hello, My Lord. This is Captain Keenah. I've been, um, assigned as your liaison with the attack group. Be assured that I am aware of your, uh, strict policy regarding job performance. I won´t let you down my lord."
- ―Captain Keenah to Starkiller
Keenah was a male captain in service to the Galactic Empire in 3 ABY. He was dispatched by the Galactic Empire to assist Starkiller; during a mission to search for the young Jedi Luke Skywalker, who had been leading the Rebel Alliance for some years. During the Battle of Hoth he was assigned as the liaison of Starkiller. During the battle, Starkiller executed Captain Keenah for failing to plan an adequate infiltration route.
- Keenah: "Um, My Lord. Scanners are indicating that the ice caverns through which you travel may be... A bit unstable. It seems that the vibrations of our walkers may be...partly to blame. It is possible that I... overlooked this when planning your infiltration route."
- Starkiller: "You've failed me for the last time, Captain Keenah."
- Keenah: "If that is the case, I assure you I take full- arrgh, aakkk ckkk ahhjkk!"
- ―Captain Keenah and Starkiller[src]
In 3 ABY, Keenah served as a captain in the Galactic Empire. During the Battle of Hoth in that same year, Keenah was chosen to act as liaison between Starkiller and the Empire's attack group. Minutes after introducing himself, he notified Starkiller of instabilities in the ice cavern the Sith Lord was using to infiltrate Echo Base. He then admitted to having overlooked the fact that the footsteps from his AT-AT assault group would cause the cavern to collapse around Starkiller. Although Starkiller was unharmed, he executed Keenah for his mistake by using the Force. Captain Keenah was replaced by Lieutenant Marsen as liaison to the battle group.
Behind the scenesEdit
Captain Keenah made his only appearance in the non-canon Hoth mission level of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, in which he was the personal captain of Lord Starkiller for less than 3 minutes.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game — Ultimate Sith Edition (Voice only) (Non-canonical appearance)