Fight for justice with Keeping the Peace, a sourcebook for Guardian charactrers[sic] in the Star Wars®: Force and Destiny™ Roleplaying Game. In a galaxy ravaged by injustice and war, Guardians use the Force to make a positive difference in the lives of others, heal the galaxy’s wounds, and establish peace wherever possible. This career supplement offers Guardian characters incomparable tools and talents to use as they protect the downtodden, establish order, and even lead troops into war.
Keeping the Peace introduces three new Guardian specializations – the Armorer, the Warden, and the Warleader – along with three playable species: the hotheaded Lanniks, horned Iktotchi, and mammoth Whiphids. Two Guardian Signature abilities are introduced, along with a new Force Power that enables Guardians to shield themselves and others from harmful attacks. Players will find a variety of new armor, weapons (including lighstsabers), and starships with which to outfit their characters, while Game Masters will find extensive suggestions on crafting heroic adventures and epic campaigns.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
- Keeping the Peace Announcing a Guardian Sourcebook for Star Wars®: Force and Destiny™
- The Hero's Journey Crafting Guardian Stories with Keeping the Peace
- Taking Center Stage The Signature Abilities and Species of Keeping the Peace
- Now Is Your Chance Keeping the Peace Is Now Available
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Announcing a Guardian Sourcebook for Star Wars®: Force and Destiny™
- ↑ [https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/12/17/now-is-your-chance/ Now Is Your Chance Keeping the Peace Is Now Available