Keizar-Volvec was the manufacturer of a variety of vehicles, including Podracers, airspeeders, and starships. Among their most well known products were sublight engines for star cruisers. Based on the Outer Rim world Temako, their products were trusted by buyers for being well-made and sturdy, if not unexciting and bland. Their first Podracer design, the 9T9-B Wasp, maintained the company's reputation for unimaginative engineering.
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
- Rebel Force: Target (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Endless Vigil