The Kel Dor were a sentient species native to the planet Dorin. In order to survive oxygen-rich environments, they were required to wear specialized breath masks that covered their eyes and nostrils. A notable Kel Dor was Jedi Master Plo Koon, who served on the Jedi Council prior to the fall of the Jedi Order. He was among the Jedi killed during Order 66.
Biology and appearanceEdit
The Kel Dor were a tall, humanoid species that possessed four fingers on each hand. The thick, leathery hide that covered their bodies allowed them to survive exposure to the vacuum of space for a time. The Kel Dor wore masks to filter the air when they were offworld due to oxygen being poisonous to them. They also wore goggles to protect their eye fluids from evaporating.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ 8.0 8.1