- "Let him keep his illusions, Han."
- ―Leia Organa Solo
Nitram was a fan of swoop racing, and attended a race at the Imperial Arena on Coruscant with Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo. He believed that the swoop pilot Fargus Deel was unbeatable, even though Solo had beat Deel consistently in his youth, and strongly believed he could do so again. Nitram flew as Rogue Three in the famed New Republic squadron Rogue Squadron, participating in the Battle for the Katana fleet in the year 9 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kenn Nitram created by Bill Slavicsek for the short story "A Day at the Races," which first appeared in 1992's Dark Force Rising Sourcebook. The story simply named him as an X-wing pilot and "one of Wedge Antilles's new recruits," but 2008's The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (misspelling his name as Kenn Tiram) established that he was Rogue Three. This article therefore assumes that he is the "Rogue Three" who appears during the Battle for the Katana fleet in the novel Dark Force Rising.
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("Rogue Three")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 107 ("Rogue Three")
- ↑ Dark Force Rising, chapter 28
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The New Essential Chronology, p. 151, dates the Battle for the Katana fleet to 9 ABY.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 X-Wing: Solo Command Dramatis Personae
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 X-Wing: Isard's Revenge Dramatis Personae