Biology and appearanceEdit
Descendants from the quadruped predators of the savannas and jungles of Kerkoidia, Kerkoidens had long snouts, long claws, and jutting teeth. They were aggressive, but also very cunning beings. The species as a whole had fought its animal instinct to prove to the galaxy that they were civilized and sophisticated.
Kerkoidens in the galaxyEdit
Many of them served as Separatists officers during the Clone wars. A notable Kerkoiden was the Separatist General Whorm Loathsom, who led the Retail Clan's droid forces at the Battle of Christophsis in 21 BBY.
- The Clone Wars: Shadowed
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (Appears on viewscreen)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare