|Chronological and political information|
Keshk was a male Flesh Raider who held the position of Grand Chieftain among his species on their homeworld of Tython during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. A black-skinned Flesh Raider with white markings who stood twice as tall as others of his race, the red-eyed Keshk carried a vibrosword into battle while wearing armor. Keshk and his people were organized into an army by the Dark Jedi Bengel Morr around 3643 BBY, and the Grand Chieftain made his camp in the northern part of the ruins of the ancient city Kaleth.
Behind the scenesEdit
Keshk first appeared in the BioWare–LucasArts 2011 video game Star Wars: The Old Republic as a high-level boss on the planet Tython, the starting world for the Jedi Knight and Consular classes, where he can be fought by both classes in their respective finale missions. Therefore, this article assumes only that he was killed by a Jedi.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Weapon of the Jedi" on Tython
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Using comments and information from Star Wars: The Old Republic 2: The Lost Suns, Part 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Keshk, as a default environmental character, can be killed by both Consulars and Knights, so this article assumes that the Flesh Raider met his end one way or another.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Consular Mission: "The Forge" on Tython