After the Battle of Endor, Ketaris became an Imperial fortress world, making the planet a major stronghold for the rest of its history. Ketaris first belonged to Grand Moff Ardus Kaine's Oversector Outer before becoming the main fortress world of Admiral Gaen Drommel's personal empire, the Oplovis sector. The planet integrated the New Republic in 8 ABY.
Ketaris was attacked by Grand Admiral Thrawn in 9 ABY. Admiral Ackbar was still on an inspection tour of the planet's wreckage when the Chiss commander struck the Galactic capital. The planet stayed under New Republic control, including during the Operation Shadow Hand. At this time Ketaris was one of the only New Republic planet in the New Territories.
The planet eventually integrated the Imperial Remnant after the Imperial Reunification. During the Imperial Skirmishes, Ketaris was one of the last Imperial strongholds and the site of one of the last battle of the Galactic Civil War.
Ketaris was attacked by the Yuuzhan Vong during the Yuuzhan Vong War. At the end of the war, it was reconquered by the Imperial Remnant and was still under Imperial control during the Second Galactic Civil War.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Death in the Catacombs"—Star Wars Insider 79 (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 2: Curse of the Black Hole Pirates (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- The Last Command (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook