- "Hey, lady! I'm talkin' to you!"
- ―Brayl tries to get Zaluna Myder's attention
Ketticus Brayl was a large male individual who lived on the planet Gorse with his wife and children during the early years of the Galactic Empire's reign. Somewhat of a troublemaker, Brayl was one of the many individuals on Gorse who came under surveillance by the Transcept Media Solutions company. Shortly before the near-destruction of Gorse's moon Cynda in 11 BBY, Brayl became intoxicated and began harassing Zaluna Myder, an employee of Transcept Media Solutions, in the Pits area of Gorse City. Myder, who recognized Brayl from surveillance, told him to go home to his family, which surprised the bruiser but did not deter him. Myder then drew a blaster on the thug, causing him to stagger away and leave her alone.
Behind the scenesEdit
- A New Dawn (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A New Dawn
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla met on Gorse six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels, referring to the events of A New Dawn. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that the events of Rebels start in the year 5 BBY, allowing to date A New Dawn to 11 BBY.