- "Hey, lady! I'm talkin' to you!"
- ―Brayl tries to get Zaluna Myder's attention
Ketticus Brayl was a large male individual who lived on the planet Gorse with his wife and children during the early years of the Galactic Empire's reign. Somewhat of a troublemaker, Brayl was one of the many individuals on Gorse who came under scrutiny by the Transcept Media Solutions surveillance company. Shortly before the near-destruction of Gorse's moon Cynda in 11 BBY, Brayl became intoxicated and began harassing Zaluna Myder, an employee of Transcept Media Solutions, in the Pits area of Gorse City. Myder, who recognized Brayl from surveillance, told him to leave her alone and go home to his family. Brayl was surprised Myder knew who he was but remained undeterred, laughing at her. She then drew a blaster on the thug, causing him to stagger away and leave her alone.
Behind the scenesEdit
- A New Dawn (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A New Dawn
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla met on Gorse, as depicted in the novel A New Dawn, six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Star Wars Rebels begins in the year 5 BBY, thereby dating the events of A New Dawn to 11 BBY.