- "Then you have no reason to talk to me, Ketticus Brayl. Go home to your wife and children."
- ―Zaluna Myder, to Ketticus Brayl
The wife of troublemaker Ketticus Brayl lived together with him and their children on the planet Gorse during the reign of the Galactic Empire. In the year 11 BBY, Brayl became intoxicated and began harassing the Transcept Media Solutions employee Zaluna Myder in Gorse City, prompting Myder to tell Brayl to go to his wife and children before scaring him away with a blaster.
Behind the scenesEdit
- A New Dawn (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A New Dawn
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla met on Gorse, as depicted in the novel A New Dawn, six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Star Wars Rebels begins in the year 5 BBY, thereby dating the events of A New Dawn to 11 BBY.