- "Then you have no reason to talk to me, Ketticus Brayl. Go home to your wife and children."
- ―Zaluna Myder, to Ketticus Brayl
The wife of the troublemaker Ketticus Brayl lived together with him and their children on the planet Gorse during the reign of the Galactic Empire. In the year 11 BBY, Brayl became intoxicated and began harassing the Transcept Media Solutions employee Zaluna Myder in Gorse City, prompting Myder to tell Brayl to go to his wife and children before scaring him away with a blaster.
Behind the scenesEdit
- A New Dawn (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A New Dawn
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla met on Gorse six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels, referring to the events of A New Dawn. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that the events of Rebels start in the year 5 BBY, allowing to date A New Dawn to 11 BBY.