|Chronological and political information|
- "In light, there is a darkness and in the darkness, a light. It is the way of us all. Be a prisoner of neither Bogan nor Ashla. Strive to live in balance."
Ketu was a Human male Je'daii Temple Master who served the Je'daii Order on Tython at the height of the Infinite Empire's reign. He was considered to be the Order's most powerful and wise masters of the era.
A Force-sensitive Human, Ketu was trained in the ways of the Force by the Je'daii Order on the planet Tython, one of nine planets in the Tython system which made up the Settled Worlds. Training directly under Je'daii Master Rajivari Ketu was appointed as a Je'daii Temple Master, the highest ranking members of the Order, in 25,805 BBY following the death of Master Telaat. Governing the Great Temple of Balance, Akar Kesh, Ketu carried no weapon and along with the other Temple Masters formed the Masters' Council, meeting via holocommunication within the massive Tho Yor at Akar Kesh.
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 1: Force Storm, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 2: Force Storm, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 3: Force Storm, Part 3
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 4: Force Storm, Part 4
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 5: Force Storm, Part 5
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 6: The Prisoner of Bogan, Part 1
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0 (First mentioned)