- "I ran with the Southies for a month or two. You were pretty young. Shoot Khalu for me if you see him, will you?"
- ―Riley asks her sibling to kill Khalu
Khalu was a male Kyuzo member of the South Sector Sinners criminal gang on the planet Burnin Konn. While the human thief Riley was a member of the Sinners for one or two months, she encountered Khalu. During the Iron Blockade, the Galactic Empire's attempt to prevent the Anoat sector's populace from learning of the crushing Imperial defeat at the hands of the Alliance to Restore the Republic in the Battle of Endor, Riley asked her sibling, a young smuggler, to kill Khalu while they were in the South Sector Sinners' territory to recover the cargo of the Trade Spine League starship Cruel Mistress after it was shot down by the Empire. When the smuggler discovered the missing cargo, which had been stolen by the Sinners, they were attacked by Khalu, though Riley's sibling killed the Kyuzo and successfully recovered the cargo.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "How has nobody killed you yet?"
"Khalu, right? I remember when you used to follow Riley around. No need for all this violence. Just want the cargo."
"You were dead the minute you came to this neighborhood."
"So that's a no on negotiation?"
- ―Khalu confronts the Smuggler
When he met Riley's sibling, he expressed surprise that they had survived the South Sector Sinners' thugs and refused to negotiate with the smuggler when they suggested resolving their confrontation without bloodshed.
Behind the scenesEdit
Khalu was created for the canon mobile game Star Wars: Uprising, which was developed by Kabam for iOS and Android platforms, and released on September 10, 2015, where he was the boss of the Story Mission "Salvage of The Cruel Mistress." Prior to the Uprising's 2.0 update, his appearance was that of a Zabrak.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: Uprising—Story Mission: "Salvage of The Cruel Mistress"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Albert, Brian (2015-09-07). Star Wars: Uprising Release Date Revealed. IGN. Ziff Davis, LLC. Archived from the original on April 11, 2016. Retrieved on August 7, 2016.