Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kidneys were organs located near the lower back on Humans. Although naturally having both a left and right kidney, Humans could survive with only one. Kidneys could be transplanted and even cloned if needed.
Diffrent species can have a diffrent number of kidneys. For example members of the Yarkora species have four kidneys.
Kidney stones could accumulate within the kidneys and be passed from the body.
Yuuzhan Vong typically lacked kidneys.
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons (Also mentions kidney stones)
- MedStar II: Jedi Healer
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novelization
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- The Paradise Snare
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
- Do No Harm
- Side Trip
- Taster's Choice: The Tale of Jabba's Chef (Mentioned only) (Appears as sandmaggot kidneys)
- I, Jedi
- Planet of Twilight (Only mentions kidney stone)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- The New Jedi Order: Ylesia
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War
- Legacy of the Force: Fury (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon