The Kihraxz assault fighter, also known as the Kihraxz light fighter, was a light starfighter developed specifically for Black Sun during the reign of the Galactic Empire. While intended for the criminal organization, many Kihraxz starfighters found their way into the hands of various independent fringers.
A custom TransGalMeg Industries, Incorporated design, the Kihraxz reflected the popular design of the Incom X-wing starfighter's fuselage. At the nose were a pair of stabilizer fins and two wings sprung from the center of the fuselage. Under each wing was a large sublight engine that provided the main thrust, and a third maneuverability engine was mounted on the stern of the frame.
Outside of those characteristics, few Kihraxz starfighters were the same due to heavy customization and after-market kits, although all variations were light on armor plating and weapons systems but high on speed compared to other TransGalMeg starfighter designs of the same period.
An improved version of this fighter was the Vaksai.
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (Card: Kihraxz Assault Fighter)
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Escape from Hoth (Card: Kihraxz-class Assault Fighter)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – Rulesheet
- Fly Casual
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 160