- "Can you pinpoint the landing zone for the other pod?"
"I can put us within two to three klicks of it, sir."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody
A kilometer, also referred to as a klick, was a unit of length measurement equal to 1,000 meters, or roughly 3,280 feet. The Lucrehulk-class freighters of the Trade Federation were over three kilometers in diameter, and the Super Star Destroyer Executor was nineteen kilometers long.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (First identified as klick)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Snare
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest
- "Orientation"—Star Wars Insider 157
- Lords of the Sith
- A New Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Ezra's Gamble (Mentioned only)
- The Rebellion Begins
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fighter Flight"
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Heir to the Jedi
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Before the Awakening
- Star Wars Special: C-3PO: The Phantom Limb
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)