- "Can you pinpoint the landing zone for the other pod?"
"I can put us within two to three klicks of it, sir."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody
A kilometer, also referred to as a klick, was a unit of length measurement equal to 1,000 meters, or roughly 3,280 feet. The Lucrehulk-class freighters of the Trade Federation were over three kilometers in diameter, and the Super Star Destroyer Executor was nineteen kilometers long.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (First identified as klick)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- Lords of the Sith
- A New Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Ezra's Gamble (Mentioned only)
- The Rebellion Begins
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Heir to the Jedi
- Before the Awakening
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens junior novelization (Mentioned only)