- "Interesting. The droid displays unusual hostility toward the honorable Kin Robb."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
Kin Robb was a human female who served as a senator during the Clone Wars. During her time as a senator, she was a close ally and acquaintance of many noted figures, including Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo and Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore.
Military Oversight CommitteeEdit
Robb attended drinks and dinner with the Military Oversight Committee on which Padmé Amidala attempted to sway votes to try and reduce military funding. Robb seemed very happy that Senator Aang was pleased with Amidala's presentation.
Aboard the CoronetEdit
Robb accompanied Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore aboard the Coronet along with several other senators including Orn Free Taa of Ryloth, and Onaconda Farr of Rodia. The party also included Mandalore's own Senator, Tal Merrik. Robb had drinks in the hospitality suite with Satine and the other senators, nodding and smiling politely when the Duchess introduced Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi to them, though her smile faded when Kenobi and Kryze began a heated argument. After tensions were defused, Robb joined the other senators at dinner. However, while the party dined, terror hit the spacecraft, and numerous assassin probes attacked the party, having been sent by Merrik, who was a traitor. Once the probes were dealt with, they returned to dinner where they were subjected to a test of Kenobi's using the last surviving probe killer. Reasoning that the droid would attempt to kill the Duchess and her allies, Kenobi placed it near all four senators, suspects as the crate holding the droids had been marked with the Senate stamp. Robb was uncomfortable with the idea and leaned away from the droid when it was her turn, but Kenobi absolved her of suspicion by noting the droid's "unusual hostility" towards her. Merrick was exposed as the traitor and his Separatist Alliance allies attackedthe vessel. Robb quickly ran to Senator Farr's aid when the probe killer attacked him. She survived the events on the Coronet.
Robb was among the Senators to discuss the Enhanced privacy invasion bill, in a meeting led by Senator Philo, when they were all trapped in the Senate by Cad Bane and several other bounty hunters working to free Ziro the Hutt. When Philo attempted to storm out, Bane callously shot him in the back as an example, horrifying Robb and her fellows. Robb was made to surrender any communication devices on her person and watched in shock as Anakin Skywalker was thrown into the prison. Robb was evidently also very frightened and horrified at the disgraceful injustice displayed. She and the others were nearly killed when Bane's pre-planted explosives detonated, but were saved in the nick of time when Skywalker cut through the floor and dropped them all one floor down just as the bombs went off. Though coughing and a bit dazed from the fall and smoke, Robb was unharmed.
Vote To Escalate Clone ProductionEdit
When Padmé Amidala delivered the winning speech for the opposing side of troop escalation, Robb happily clapped with her aides, who were also cheering on the Senator from Naboo, possibly indicating support for a decrease in military spending.
Murders in the SenateEdit
When a vote to send thousands of more clones into conflict arose with Halle Burtoni as the leading senator, murders began to happen in the Senate beginning with Onaconda Farr. Robb, a close friend of the Rodian, attended his funeral and was amongst the saddest in attendance, gazing mournfully after his departing transport even after the others had left.
Presiding over Ahsoka TanoEdit
Following the bombing of the Jedi Temple, and Ahsoka Tano being accused of the crimes, a trial was called to decide her fate. Robb was a member of the jury pressing over the former Jedi, what Robb believed remained unknown, as Anakin Skywalker brought forward the true culprit, Barriss Offee.
Invasion of ScipioEdit
After Rush Clovis, newly instated head of the InterGalactic Banking Clan, was forced to raise interest rates on the Republic, the Senate convened in session to express outrage, with Robb vocally making her anger clear by shouting that the Chancellor had been warned of such an eventuality. After another emergency session was called revealing that Scipio, the location of the banks, had been invaded by the Separatists, Robb immediately called for a counter-invasion to secure the banks for the Republic, supported by many other senators.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation" (First identified as Kin Robb)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis at the Heart"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"