- "Apparently, Master Infil'a had precisely one purpose within the Order. To fight."
- ―Darth Vader's droid, to Darth Vader, on Kirak Infil'a
Kirak Infil'a was a human male Jedi Master. Infil'a specialized in combat during his time as an active member of the Jedi Order. At some point in his career as a Jedi he chose to take the Barash vow which forbade him from interacting with the Jedi Order as a form of penance. Because he was not an active member of the Jedi Order during Order 66, Infil'a escaped execution. Some time later, he faced the Sith Lord Darth Vader wielding a green lightsaber.
Infil'a put up a fierce fight against Vader, almost killing him by throwing the Sith Lord off of a cliff. Despite severe damage to his suit, Vader survived the fall, and repaired himself with parts from Infil'a's droid, Arex. During their final confrontation, security personnel of the city. Vader force-pushed them off a cliff, but Infil'a saved them. Vader exploited Infil'a's compassion for innocents again by flooding the city nearby, and, while Infil'a was trying to stop the flood, Vader pulled Infil'a's lightsaber from his belt, and, after a brief exchange of words, with Infil'a pleading with Vader to take his life, but spare the innocent citizens, Vader snapped the Jedi's neck with the Force, killing him. He then sent Infil'a's body to the depths of the now created lake, to join the city's innocent citizens in an eternal sleep.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 2: The Chosen One, Part II (First appearance)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 3: The Chosen One, Part III
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 4: The Chosen One, Part IV
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 5: The Chosen One, Part V (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 6: The Chosen One, Part VI (Indirectly mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 7: The Dying Light, Part I (Mentioned in hologram only)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 12: The Rule of Five, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force (Indirect mention only)