Count Dooku approached the Governor of the world to allow the Separatists to move the population to a secure location while they established a base there. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, and Clone Captain Rex later fought a battle on Kiros, where they liberated the planet, but discovered that the entire population had been taken by slavers.
After the battle at Kadavo had ended and the Zygerrian slave processing facility was destroyed, the former captives were returned to Kiros, to rebuild their society. This included arming themselves and receiving combat training from clone troopers.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception" (Mentioned on poster only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (Mentioned on poster only)
- (Slide 1) (Mentioned on poster only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ; image #18 (of 21)