Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirrek was a planet in the Empress Teta system. It was the site of two important battles: a first during the Unification Wars and a later one the Great Hyperspace War. In the former, it was the last world to fall to Empress Teta. In the latter, it was attacked by the Sith Empire, which was easily repelled by the Galactic Republic.
The planet boasted a highly advanced population which survived, for the most part, off Kirrek's abundant plant life.
Behind the scenesEdit
The planet Kirrek is in the Empress Teta system, but was accidentally not included in the system information presented on the Wizards of the Coast website. According to Daniel Wallace, it should be understood as an older name for one of the other planets of the system, just as Koros Major was an older name for Empress Teta itself.[source?]
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith 0: Conquest and Unification (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire 3: First Encounter
- Crosscurrent (Mentioned only)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Precipice (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire 4: The Dogs of War
- Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire 5: End of an Empire
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 1: Masters and Students of the Force (First mentioned)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith audio drama (Mentioned only)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Pantheon (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (Mentioned only)
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 2"—Star Wars Insider 27
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force