Kithaba was a famous Klatooinian assassin who served as a skiff guard for Jabba Desilijic Tiure. He had intended to become a musician after his retirement. Information discovered after his death points to a plan to kill Jabba. Kithaba was on the first skiff during the Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon, and was devoured by the sarlacc during that battle. Although he was the first skiff guard knocked off by Luke Skywalker, he was the last one seen alive during the skirmish.
Behind the scenesEdit
The original Kenner figure was sculpted to look like Barada, but was painted to resemble Kithaba.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 2: The Emperor Commands
- "The Revenge of Tag & Bink"—Star Wars Tales 12 (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Kithaba)
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia