|Koda Space Station|
|Present for battles/events|
|Points of interest|
- "Welcome to Koda Spaceport. Welcome-zzzzz! to Koda Spzzzzzz! port…"
- ―A broken hospitality droid
The surrounding region of space was mostly populated by planets with poor farming communities, resulting in many farmhands visiting the station for excitement. The station was also visited by smugglers, and this mix meant that the station was often busy despite its insignificance.
Nine months after the Battle of Yavin, the fugitives Mammon Hoole, and Tash and Zak Arranda visited the station, using it as a temporary hideout. At this time, the station was poorly maintained, with trash lining many of the station's hallways. While there, the fugitives visited The End of the World cantina, where Tash Arranda had a run-in with the serial killer Karkas.
- Galaxy of Fear: The Brain Spiders (First appearance)
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion
- The Essential Reader's Companion