The Jedi Order took advantage of Kodai's oceans to dispose of the holocron of King Adas. The Sith holocron was buried under millions of tons of water, deep in an underwater geyser crater, in the hopes that no one else would fall under Adas's influence and the powerful pull of the dark side.
In 29 BBY, the Jedi, with the aid of the Quermian expert on the Sith, Murk Lundi, recovered the holocron from beneath Kodai's oceans. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker took the holocron to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, delivering it to chief archivist Jocasta Nu, in order to secure the dangerous artifact within the Temple's archival vaults.
- Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: The Followers (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Illustrated Companion
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and references Edit
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found