Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Do you no longer harbor any loyalty to our Emperor? Defecting to the Rebel terrorists shall be your undoing, Kasan. Unfortunate to lose such a fine officer, but the weak will die off to make room for the strong. It is the way of the universe. Farewell, little rodent."
- ―Kohl Seerdon to Kasan Moor at the end of the Blockade of Chandrila
- "Moff Seerdon is notoriously...unforgiving."
- ―Kasan Moor
The Clone WarsEdit
When Emperor Palpatine declared his Galactic Empire in 19 BBY, Seerdon was made Grand Moff of Sector 3 and assumed the role of commander of the 3rd Sector Army. Seerdon later arranged for his son, Maximillian, to have a ranking position in the Imperial Security Bureau.
Galactic Civil War (Seerdon Campaign)Edit
During the Galactic Civil War, Seerdon held control over the gas giant Taloraan and its tibanna gas mines. He also had a Weapons Research Facility on the planet Fest. During the war, Seerdon started consolidating forces to take over Rebel Alliance bacta supplies on Thyferra. The Rebel Alliance watched his moves closely. He was one of the most dangerous enemies of the Rebel Alliance flight group Rogue Squadron months after the Battle of Yavin.
After Rogue Squadron attacked the snow planet Fest and destroyed his research facility, Seerdon attacked and blockaded a city on Chandrila, home planet of Mon Mothma and Seerdon himself. Rogue Squadron halted his attack, forcing Seerdon, who was overseeing the attack, to flee in a Lambda-class shuttle. While Rogue Squadron launched a retaliatory raid on a Capacitor on the planet Sullust, Seerdon invaded Thyferra and took control of the planet's bacta factories. Rogue Squadron counter-attacked, outmaneuvering Seerdon's forces.
Moff Koln's last standEdit
After losing control of the captured bacta, Seerdon engaged Rogue Leader Luke Skywalker in his heavily modified Sentinel-class landing craft. After a harrowing dogfight, Commander Luke Skywalker defeated him. The shuttle exploded, instantly killing the Imperial Moff, resulting in a Rebel victory.
Personality & traitsEdit
- "Rebel scum, this is Moff Seerdon. Your resistance is useless. As you can see, I have blockaded the city, and Chandrila is now mine. You will surrender, or I will shoot you all down."
- ―Seerdon to Rogue Squadron during the Blockade of Chandrila
Behind the scenesEdit
Seerdon is also one of the Imperials in the skirmish mode of Star Wars: Force Commander.
- Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:10:03 (Mentioned only)
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Force Commander (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 21 (SKY10, Luke Skywalker)
- "A Cast of Thousands"—Star Wars Insider 59
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Strongholds of Resistance