Jedi Master Kol Skywalker built his lightsaber prior to the failure of the Ossus Project in 127 ABY. Skywalker wielded it in combat against Darth Nihl and the rest of the Sith strike force that attacked Ossus in 130 ABY. It was lost after Skywalker's death and later discovered by Yuuzhan Vong Master Shaper Nei Rin amongst the ruins.
Seven years later when Skywalker's son, Cade, discovered the Hidden Temple, Nei Rin gifted him the lightsaber. She had replaced the original focusing crystal with a lambent crystal of her own shaping after it was badly burnt in the battle against the Sith. Cade carried the weapon with him during his mission on Coruscant to rescue Jedi healer Hosk Trey'lis where it was temporarily seized and encased in transparisteel. Cade was able to recover the weapon before his escape and carried it with him in his battles with the Sith up until the death of Darth Krayt. As of 138 ABY it was still believed to be in his possession.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Legacy: Broken (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Legacy: Ghosts
- Star Wars: Legacy: Claws of the Dragon
- Star Wars: Legacy: Loyalties
- Star Wars: Legacy: The Hidden Temple
- Star Wars: Legacy: Vector
- Star Wars: Legacy: Storms
- Star Wars: Legacy: Tatooine
- Star Wars: Legacy: Monster
- Star Wars: Legacy: Extremes
- Star Wars: Legacy—War