| Kom'rk Skirata|
|Chronological and political information|
- "So, nobody missed me. I'm gone a year, and nobody baked me a cake."
- ―Kom'rk Skirata
A year into the Clone Wars, along with Jaing Skirata and clone shadow troopers, he was one of the Clone Intelligence units responsible for locating General Grievous on Utapau. They did this as early as 21 BBY, but Jaing felt that the information came to them too easily and that someone wanted them to know that Grievous was based there, so they didn't report this information to their superiors until the end of the Clone Wars. Kom'rk deserted from the Grand Army of the Republic when Order 66 was issued and went to live on Mandalore with the rest of Clan Skirata. Soon after arriving, he discussed Etain Tur-Mukan's cremation and the Imperial Army's improved computer defenses with his Null ARC brother Ordo Skirata.
Personality and traitsEdit
Kom'rk had a good sense of humor, just like all the other Null ARCs. He gave what he called a "crumb" to Kal Skirata to give to Arligan Zey. The chip which he gave Skirata was a recorded conversation between General Grievous and an ally they didn't know Grievous had, the Regent of Garis, minus the location. He told Skirata and his brother Nulls that he didn't want Mace Windu or Obi-Wan Kenobi charging in there and ruining the operation.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kom'rk means "gauntlet" in Mando'a.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel (Quoted only)
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Odds"—Star Wars Insider 87 (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: True Colors (Mentioned only)
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- Revenge of the Sith (Indirect mention only)
- Imperial Commando: 501st