- "Give a warm Nar Shaddaa welcome to the last of his kind...Kongo the Disemboweler!"
- ―The announcer in the match between Kongo and Luke Skywalker
Kongo, better known as Kongo the Disemboweler, was a male roggwart from the dolovite mines of Mustafar. While in the mines, he kept the tunnels clear of xandanks and lava eels, which he enjoyed killing with his bare hands. Kongo, whose limbs were covered in lightsaber-resistant armor and who was said to be the last of his kind, later became the opponent of Luke Skywalker in an arena fight at the palace of Grakkus the Hutt on Nar Shaddaa. Grakkus, who billed Skywalker as the last of the Jedi, intended for the boy to die by Kongo's hand.
- Star Wars 10: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part III (First appearance) (Cover only)
- Star Wars 11: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part IV (First identified as Kongo)
- Star Wars 12: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part V