In 2 BBY, this Interdictor cruiser was present for the Battle of Atollon where it stopped and destroyed a EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate, shortly before being ordered by Grand Admiral Thrawn to stay back and make sure no ships escape. However, when the rebel ship Phoenix Home made maneuvers to draw out the Interdictor, Admiral Kassius Konstantine ordered his crew to move to intercept against the Grand Admiral's orders. Konstantine's insubordination led to his demise and the destruction of the Interdictor cruiser, as Commander Jun Sato changed his ship's course at the last minute and rammed the Phoenix Home through it, destroying both ships. This allowed Ezra Bridger to escape the blockade and bring back help for the rebels.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Heir to the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Stealth Strike"
- ↑ The events of "Zero Hour" take place after Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow, which is the first known episode to take place in the second year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the second year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.