Biology and appearanceEdit
A tall near-human species, the Koorivar craniums were studded with several small twisting horns, all of which surrounded a central spiraling one. In addition to their cranial horn, the Koorivar were marked by banded ridges that studded their brows and nose.
Native to a lost world, the Koorivar were without a homeworld until sometime in galactic history when they settled on the planet they named Kooriva. During the Clone Wars, when Kooriva Senator Passel Argente led his world to join the Confederacy of Independent Systems, many Koorivar remained loyal to the Galactic Republic and relocated to Antar 4 where they joined local resistance movements against the Separatists.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Dark Disciple
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First identified as Koorivar)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy