|Chronological and political information|
- "I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but your boss is an idiot!"
"He is not my boss. I am a Palace Guard. He is our leader.. for now."
- ―Galfridian and Kopri discuss Fey'lya
- "Prepare a cell for the assassin. I'm bringing him in alive."
While guarding the Imperial Palace Kopri encountered Finn Galfridian and his droid Prowl as they attempted to break into the residence of Chief Fey'lya. After Finn, already wanted as an escaped assassin, successfully entered the building and confronted the Chief of State, she gave chase to the Jedi using a flutterpack. Eventually she captured Finn, but released him when Prowl forced a stalemate. After Finn explained the situation, they sought out the Imperial ambassador, who Finn claimed was a Vong infiltrator and the real assassin.
At ambassador Yarmond's quarters, the pair confronted the masqued Vong. Zakar grabbed Kopri from behind, as Yarmond attempted to force Finn to go with him to Tsalok. Kopri was freed when Master Dray arrived and killed Zakar. As Dray made his move against Yarmond, Finn and Kopri fled.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars: Invasion 15: Revelations, Part 4, Kopri introduces herself as Captain Kirpo when calling on the Imperial ambassador. Randy Stradley indicated on the Dark Horse Comics message boards that this typo would be corrected in the trade paperback version.
- Star Wars: Invasion 14: Revelations, Part 3 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Invasion 15: Revelations, Part 4
- Star Wars: Invasion 16: Revelations, Part 5