Kor Nasirii was a planet in the Bootana Hutta region of the Hutt Space. It was the throneworld of the Nasirii kajidic.[source?] A hyperlane connected Kor Nasirii to the planet of Kor Vosadii. During the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the resurgent Sith Empire in 3643 BBY, Kor Nasirii housed databases belonging to members of the Hutt species. The information contained within the databases was used to blackmail prominent figures throughout the galaxy.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kor Nasirii was first mentioned in The Essential Atlas—a reference book co-authored by Jason Fry and Daniel Wallace, and published on August 18, 2009. The planet was later mentioned again in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game developed by BioWare and released in 2011, in which it was used as a possible location for players to assign their companions on individual quests.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Atlas, p. 28
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Slicing Crew Skill Mission: "Nobody's Friend"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place roughly ten to twelve years after the Treaty of Coruscant according to The Old Republic's lead writer, Daniel Erickson. Daniel Erickson (February 3, 2011 1:55 PM). Community. swtor.com community forums. Retrieved on July 16, 2011. Since the Treaty of Coruscant was signed in 3653 BBY according to The Old Republic: Deceived, this places the events of the game at approximately 3643 BBY to 3641 BBY. This article uses the date of 3641 BBY as an approximate date, but the actual date could be different.