In about 21 BBY, Republic forces discovered two Mandalorian artifacts on the moon Korasa, in the Kamino system, and took them to the planet Kamino to be studied at a Jedi Research Facility in Timira City. Though the artifacts were in fact fakes, the Republic specialists at the facility initially believed one of the objects to be the legendary Blade of Beginnings, and word of the find soon leaked to the outside world.
The bounty hunter duo Dengar and Latts Razzi set out to steal the artifact for themselves, while the rival bounty trio Boba Fett, Bossk and C-21 Highsinger launched their own attempted heist, hoping to seize the Blade of Beginnings and sell it. Fett and his squad made their way to Korasa and procured some moon dust, a substance that was needed in order to deactivate the blade's cloaking shield, then journeyed to Timira City atop a freighter. There, Fett's team attacked defending Republic clone troopers, just as Dengar and Razzi arrived to commence their own raid, and Fett released a number of pistoeka sabotage droids to distract his foes. Fett and his allies then took the artifacts and fled, while Dengar and Razzi were captured and imprisoned by the Republic forces.
Impressed by the skills that his rivals had demonstrated, Fett planned to free the pair from Republic captivity. He later added them up to his team and the five bounty hunters all went together on a new job.
- "Mandalorian Memories"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.41 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 "Mandalorian Memories"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.41
- ↑ "Lockdown"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.47
- ↑ "The Collector"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.42
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"