The Kouhun was a secret order that operated in the Anoat sector of the Outer Rim Territories. It was named after the venomous creature of the same name. Within its ranks were assassins, blackmailers, kidnappers and political manipulators. The Kouhun were responsible for the murders of many high profile personalities in the Anoat sector, including that of Governor Adelhard's spouse. By the time of the Iron Blockade, the Kouhun were lead by the rarely-seen Deathstick, the daughter of the Nightsister Shelish. Under the unifying impulse of a young scoundrel, the Kouhun made an unlikely alliance with the Noble Court and the Ivax Syndicate, which gave rise to the Uprising.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Line's Game"
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "A Strange Briefing"
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Saving the Assassin"
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "The Rogue Kouhun"
- ↑ Factions. Star Wars: Uprising Official Website. Retrieved on February 9, 2016.