Koyi Mateil was a rich Twi'lek female duchess who was present outside the Galaxies Opera House in the Uscru District of the planet Coruscant in the year 19 BBY during a performance of the opera Squid Lake. She was walking alongside Duke Teta up the opera house's steps in front of Ulfor Bombaasa and Opula Deget when the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker ran past them on his way to meet with Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine. Mateil had orange skin and brown eyes. She wore a bejewelled white dress and silver headpiece.
Behind the scenesEdit
Koyi Mateil first appeared in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which was released on May 19, 2005. The character's name was first revealed by the reference book Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars, which was written by Trisha Biggar and released on October 1, 2005. The name was then used in canon in Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, a reference book released on April 4, 2017.
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Koyi Mateil)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition