Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The krak'jya, also spelled krakjya, was a feline predator native to Bothawui that got its name from the loud bellowing growl it made. It was distantly related to the skar'kla. During the era of the Cold War and the Galactic War, krak'jyas could be found on planets such as Rishi, and the Massassi warriors of the moon Yavin 4 were well aware of the creatures' savagery.
Behind the scenesEdit
The krak'jya received a brief mention in the Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide, which misspelled their name as "kra'jya".
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (As "krakja" and "krakjya")
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide