- "The requested Interdictors are being developed as part of the Deep Core Security Zone, my lord. I hasten to add, however, that the ships' gravity well projectors have not been tested in scenarios of this sort."
- ―Kren Blista-Vanee reports to the Emperor
Kren Blista-Vanee was a male human who served as an advisor on the Imperial Ruling Council to Emperor Sheev Palpatine during the reign of the Galactic Empire. Five years after the Empire's creation, Blista-Vanee was a relative newcomer to the Ruling Council, but proved himself useful in blazing hyperspace routes into the star systems of the Deep Core region of the galaxy. Along with fellow advisors Mas Amedda, Ars Dangor and Janus Greejatus, he attended a meeting between members of the council and representatives of the Empire's several intelligence agencies concerning the theft of the corvette Carrion Spike from Moff Wilhuff Tarkin by a rebel cell and its subsequent use to attack Imperial facilities. During the meeting Palpatine looked to Blista-Vanee to give details on a number of Interdictor vessels from the Deep Core Security Zone that Tarkin hoped to use to capture the stolen corvette. Blista-Vanee was later among the Ruling Council members who accompanied Palpatine to the Death Star II. Blista-Vanee was fond of watching opera and wore colorful clothes including flamboyant hats.
- Tarkin (First identified as Kren Blista-Vanee)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- (Video clip only)