- "There are a hundred different threats out there that would freeze your blood if you knew about them."
- ―Stent, to Mara Jade Skywalker
Kres'ten'tarthi, better known by his core name of Stent, was one of the Chiss followers of Syndic Mitth'raw'nuruodo, better known as Grand Admiral Thrawn. Although Thrawn died in 9 ABY, Stent remained loyal to him, and by 19 ABY, he was serving as Commander of Thrawn's Household Phalanx, based at the Hand of Thrawn on Nirauan. This was a "rogue phalanx" that was not part of the Chiss military and did not take orders from the Chiss government, but appears in practice to have operated under the command of Imperial General Baron Soontir Fel. On at least one occasion, Stent explicitly identified the Phalanx as being under the authority of the Empire of the Hand.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Crisis of Faith
- Vision of the Future (First appearance)
- Red Sky, Blue Flame"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- Survivor's Quest (First identified as Kres'ten'tarthi)
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Chiss"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Reader's Companion