The Krevaaki were a race of sentients native to Krevas. The Krevaaki people possessed an exoskeleton. The face of a Krevaaki was composed of a series of shifting, chitinous plates with a limited range of expression. During face-to-face communication, it was difficult (if not impossible) for anyone who was not a Krevaaki to read their facial expressions.
- Vodo-Siosk Baas - Old Republic era Jedi Master who established a Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, and trained Exar Kun. His spirit appeared and aided the students of Skywalker's Praxeum on Yavin 4 in destroying his pupil.
- Bodo Baas - Part of a group of Jedi in the Adega system who lived about 600 BBY, and a direct descendant of Vodo-Siosk Baas.
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Unknown Regions