| Organizational information
Starship weaponry manufacturer
| Chronological and political information
Krupx Munitions was a mid-sized manufacturer of starship weaponry. The company's speciality was the production of missiles and bombs, including MG-series ordnance and seismic charges such as the Void-7. Krupx also produced the multi-purpose VL-4a and VL-6 warhead launch systems, which could fire both concussion missiles and proton torpedoes.
Behind the scenesEdit
Krupx Munitions is probably named for the German weaponry manufacturer Krupp.
- Shatterpoint (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: X-Wing (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: Imperial Pursuit (Mentioned only)
- Allegiance (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: B-Wing (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology