Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kuat Systems Engineering was a short-lived subsidiary of Kuat Drive Yards created in the waning days of the Galactic Republic. It produced a few well-designed but poorly marketed starships, including the CloakShape fighter, the Wayfarer-class medium transport and the Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft. The lack of sales eventually led to KSE being re-integrated under the KDY banner as an after-market upgrade kit manufacturer. Shortly after the Battle of Endor, KSE was sold off to a group of Imperial loyalists. It was later revealed that the loyalists were really Vaathkree merchants with strong ties to the New Republic. At this time, KSE products were costly, but they were often worth the extra credits due to the Vaathkree's stringent quality-control standards.
- Outbound Flight (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures 1: Hunt the Sun Runner (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures 3: The Hostage Princess (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures 4: Jango Fett vs. the Razor Eaters (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: General Grievous (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars 12: Hero of the Confederacy, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Payback: The Tale of Dengar (Mentioned only)
- Survivor's Quest (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)