Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Kubaz were a sentient species from the planet of Kubindi. They had dark skin, long snouts, and sensitive eyes. On the whole, their appearance resembled that of the northern Mustafarians. Kubaz were unable to pronounce the phonemes of Galactic Basic, and their language was made of whirring syllables. 
One notable member of this species was Garindan, an informant who worked for the highest bidder. Another was Ooblamon, a junk dealer from Taris who claimed to have recovered the red-bladed lightsaber that had belonged to Darth Vader. Another Kubaz was Rikard Lovas, a male banker who regularly conducted business on the planet Jakku that fell into gambling debts owed to the Irving Boys.
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure
- Star Wars: Commander
- Star Wars: Uprising
- "High Noon on Jakku"
- "The Face of Evil" (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Kubaz)
- Star Wars: Card Trader
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations