Kubindi was a planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories that was the homeworld of the Kubaz species. Garindan ezz Zavor, a male Kubaz who worked as an informant on the planet Tatooine during the Galactic Civil War, was from this world. It was connected via hyperspace route to the planet Formos and the space station Junkfort Station.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kubindi was first mentioned in Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, a 1989 Star Wars Legends supplement written by Troy Denning for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. It became canon when it was mentioned in Ultimate Star Wars, a reference book co-written by Patricia Barr, Adam Bray, Daniel Wallace, and Ryder Windham that was released on April 28, 2015.
- "The Secrets of Long Snoot"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Garindan (★★) (link)) (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations