After the deaths of Quinlan's mother and father, Tinté made Quinlan use his psychometric powers to relive their deaths, hoping to turn him to the dark side of the Force. This enraged Kurlin, who gave permission for Tholme to take Quinlan to Coruscant for training, rather than remaining on Kiffu.
In response to this, Tinté poisoned Kurlin's drink. Having killed her brother, she began her long reign as sheyf.
- Star Wars 20: Twilight, Part 2 (First mentioned)
- Star Wars 33: Darkness, Part 2 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s)) (First identified as Kurlin Vos)
- Jedi: Count Dooku (Vision to Quinlan Vos)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 69 (VOS1-2, Quinlan Vos)
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force