- "There's a bad boogie-monster down dere, you betcha."
- ―Jar Jar Binks
The Kwazel Maw was a large aquatic predator that was native to the swamps of the planet Rodia. During the Mission to Rodia in the Clone Wars, the Gungan Representative Jar Jar Binks encountered one of these creatures, which he affectionately named "Bogey". Boogie helped secure the Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray's capture by toppling his shuttle.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cloak of Darkness" (Appears in flashback(s))
- (First identified as Kwazel Maw)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas